Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rediscovery

Since we moved into this house I haven't been using my rubber and clear stamps nearly as much. Because I am a closet crafting mom, I am usually too lazy to pull out my gigantic tote of stamps, so I use digital or RAKd images. This week I rediscovered how much I love stamping. I knew I loved it, but had forgotten how fun it really was. I pulled out my Miss Anya set and got to work on a couple of challenges.

This card is for Anyone 4 Anya and Friends as well as Stamptacular Sunday. I LOVE this paper pack from DCWV. They have such fun prints and textures. Anyone 4 Anya was a sketch, and Stamptacular Sunday was "Texture". There is so much texture on these papers. They are embossed, both gray and black papers, the black is raised embossing. Its wonderful. I also added Fun Flock to Anya's boots to add a little more texture. Also, gold stickles to "emboss" the flower embellishment and polka-dots. I LOVED this texture challenge, and the sketch was fantastic!
Getting excited! Going to a crop on Friday night! Hope to get some more scrap pages done to help speed along Noah's 4th year book! SO behind! Hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. really stunning card, love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the look of yellow and black and all those layers and textures - perfect! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! That is one of my favorite paper stacks:-)
    Thank you for playing along at AFA this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colorcombo

    thnks for playing with the afachallenge
    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete