Monday, March 5, 2012

Smashtastical!

So I finally took the plunge and bought a real SMASH* book. I chose the black one. I love the mod kinda feel it has and all of the graph paper and ledgers. Here are my project so far.

This page is dedicated to one of my favorite stories of all time, The Last Unicorn. I used to wait every year for thanksgiving so that I could sit and watch this movie. It wasn't until I was an adult that I learned it was actually a BOOK! So Christmas this year, DH bought me the book and I devoured it. This is one of those rare instances where the book and movie are almost identical in the story, which made it all that much better.
Sigh....Doctor Who...MY Doctor. I...LOVE...Doctor Who. Especially David Tennant. His character was possibly the best Doctor of all time. I have never laughed and cried so much during a television show as I did watching #10. ::sigh:: Now, season 6 is on Netflix so I am getting to catch up, but its just not the same. Matt Smith is okay and all...but there will never be another #10.  

This page is dedicated to a few of my favorite stamp companies. Tickled Pink, CC Designs, The Greeting Farm, Some Odd Girl, and I love Ketto, sold on stampingbella.com. There are more, and I will probably have to make another couple of pages, but for now, its just 2 pages. ;)

If you would like to see any of my other smashing projects, I made my own smash book before I invested, and you can see those pages here and here. Thanks for stopping by! Oh! And be sure to check out the SMASH*a-holics group over on Facebook!

7 comments:

  1. Love your pages!!! Kinda makes me wanna watch Doctoe Who lolz! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are incredible, mama! thanks for sharing them. :D I have GOT to do that favorite stamp co page. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you stopped by my blog for the TPS hop! I'm so excited b/c I love reading your comments!
    Oh and one more thing... update your blog silly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your craft projects, you are soooo talented, but I love, love, love the favorite stamp pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Doctor! The pages with the Docotrs are great! Have you painted the two tardis pictures yourself?

    ReplyDelete