Saturday, August 25, 2012

What a week!!

I had a seriously awesome week, all things considered. The allergies are kicking all of our rears and making us tired and draggy, but there were some hi-lights that I have to share!!

First off, as some (or most??) of you know, I am a smash*aholic. Also, I am a member of this  awesome group run by some of the most creative and talented ladies around.

So, a couple of months ago we had sign-ups for an awesome swap called a secret sister swap and it was so fun!! I loved making and buying things for my sister and I hope she enjoyed using the items as much as I hope she will!! I had to be patient for my package, but it was worth EVERY minute of waiting. My sister was from RUSSIA! Russia is near and dear to my heart so it made it all the more special and fun when I received her package yesterday. Every item was perfect.

Also, this week, I was blessed enough to win a drawing for a Fuji Instax camera in the same Smash*aholics group. I can't believe my luck. It was once in a lifetime, I am sure. I couldn't wait to try it out when it came in the mail today. (and, of course, immediately smash about it). My first picture of my 5 year old boy relaxing on a swing with Daddy...loved his grubby summer feet. I can't wait to take more pictures. Its a learning curve, choosing your shots wisely. Back to the late 90s! ;) 
So that's what's going on in my world. Hope you all have a Smash*ing rest of the weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment