Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I don't know about you, but I have so much fun at halloween. Love letting Noah pick out his costume, and lately, been loving picking out my own.

This year, Noah watched the 4th and 5th episodes of Star Wars and wanted nothing more than to be Luke Skywalker with Yoda on his back. Awesome. He's so cool. Love this kid.



OKay. Now, more about me. Baahah. So, as almost all of you have to know by now, I LOVE Doctor Who. Like. For realz. So, Sunday night I was stressing because I had nothing to wear since all 3 of my costumes shrunk. Not sure how they ALL managed to be too small. Hmmm. lol 

So, Sunday night Noah and I made the trek to Goodwill and found the perfect blue dress. Well, perfect...if you like mumus. So I sized it down, took a foot off the bottom, and then cut out my windows, learned to print on fabric, used a lil heat bond, and viola. I was a TARDIS. Well...almost. I had to have a hat, right? Gotta have the light!! So I took a magnetic craft container I had on hand, wrapped it in blue fabric, and cut the window panels and hot glued it all together onto a headband. NOW, I was ready to trick or treat. 

Needless to say, we had a blast. Thanks, Opry Mills! Mmmm...candy....Oh...maybe THATS why I can't fit my other costumes....lol

2 comments:

  1. I so so so love it!! You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your costume, so creative as usual. My clothes got tighter too, but they are fitting again, darn mysteries.

    ReplyDelete