Monday, August 26, 2013

I stole a timelord and ran away...

So, for a long while I have been itching to start on my Doctor Who Smash*-type book but so far, haven't been brave enough to muster it. This morning, I decided it was TIME!

Time to get started, and TIME to make a new Youtube Channel! Woo! Be sure to join, cause there will be lots more yummy fun coming soon!



Here is the finished product with my TARDIS pics, an ATC I made with my home made TARDIS stamp and some fun sequins. I used Modge Podge to affix them. I also ended up finally  using the bubble wrap on the right page on the bottom. It added the perfect texture.  I will be adding some journaling, but I need to find my pen! 
I really enjoyed this project. If you make your own swirly, twirly background feel free to share! I want to see!! Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment