Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Quick background

Just a quick post to show you a fun way to use Spellbinders dies from the Stamp Doctor to make a unique scrapbook page.

I love these tiny reindeer and I think you will too!

Please excuse my video. Sometimes its like words just don't happen, haha. But, I hope you get the idea. Also, apologies for the editing issues. I promise the next video will be much more smooth!



I hope this inspires you to break out those spellbinders dies and try something new! Be sure to share any projects you come up with, and be sure to pop over to stampdoctor.com to see the latest and greatest! Lots of new products!! Have you heard of "fuzzy stuff?" We have TONS of colors! Oh, my goodness! Head over and check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! Its so cute! Very nice video tutorial too! :)
    L.E.
    L.E. Paper Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great idea and fun tutorial. Very cute little guy, too.

    ReplyDelete