Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zap! Pow!

Soooo, in case you didn't notice my spam all over Facebook, my crafty BFF and I, Miss Liz, started our own stamp company.

.

So, in the spirit of Awesome, I wanted to show you some cards that I have made with some of our images, and give you a little sneak at our new release, coming in April. 

This card was made using Science Cat. I love his nerdiness. Hehe. 

And, I LOVE me some Unimpressed cat. Hehe.

And, of course, Oh, Whale...is just beyond adorable. I would not be sad to have someone forget if I got this card!


Now, THIS...is a preview of the latest release coming in April. I originally posted the boy version of this little bunny,

 and now I am sharing the girl. Just to get you more excited for April! HOW can you not love the ADORKABLENESS!!! These guys will be available in about a month. Hope you are loving what you see!

We can't wait to share more with you! We will keep you apprised on our Blog, here. Also, be sure to "like" our Facebook Page. You don't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment