Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fun Wallet

So, I still have some of that fabric that I love so stinking much....so I decided to make a wallet.

This one was a bit of a learning curve. I see where I could have done a better job. The pockets aren't quite as tight as I would like, so I would like to top sew the bottom as well to keep the cards more snug. Just going to have to figure out how to do it without breaking *another* needle. ;)

I found this tutorial awhile back so I decided to try it out. (Thank you, Pinterest)



Polkadot insides!
Got this adorbs bauble from Makin Memories...well, its actually from big lots. A pack of 9 different adorable baubles for 99 cents. I was pleased with how well it worked for this. :)  

Can't wait to use it! Its so cheerful! Hope you are inspired! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment