Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Art Journal Fun

A couple of days ago, Kristy and I got together to get messy and create some art. I decided to create another page in my art journal. I am still getting the hang of this art journaling thing and it seems that I am having a few more misses than hits. I am still learning how to use the paint and sprays together and in the humidity here in TN its hard to get things to dry properly in between.

However, I plan to keep all of my pages. They are examples of my progress and of everything that I have learned on my journey.

Kristy had some Dina Wakely stencils so I used them to help create this page.I used a hotel room key to create the pattern in the blue behind the photograph. If I had it to do over I would not have outlined the birds in the black and I wouldn't have tried to stamp the mustaches. Other than that I dig this page. Its kinda crazy and kinda fun all together. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are inspired! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the bright colours and different directions of paint- looks like heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete