Monday, September 29, 2014

Playing With Paper

Its been so long since I have just sat and mindlessly made cards. It was so much fun to sit down yesterday and do just that. I pulled out some scraps and got to work. I love how each and every one of these cards turned out.

I have found myself lacking in generic greeting cards as of late so when the opportunity arose for me to create some, I jumped at it! All of the papers used are scrap that I had from who knows when. All brands, all textures. The twine is Jilly Bean Soup.

 This stamp is from Stampin Up! I have had it a LONG time and rarely have the chance to use it.
 This stamp was a 1 dollar stamp from Walmart last year. I think it pops with these papers!
 The sentiment here was cut out of a piece of cardstock that had several quotes and some ledger type designs on it. I think it was perfect for these vintage tulips.
 This stamp was given to me a long time ago used so I am not sure where it came from, but the sentiment is wonderful and I hope it will make someone smile.

I love the shabby feel, and I love the simplicity that allows the greetings to shine. I hope to be back later this week with an announcement, but first...I have housework to catch up on, so stay tuned!

Hope you are inspired! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are stunning, each and every one. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete