Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shabby Chic/Girly, Challenge #97 With The Southern Girls

So glad to be back with you for yet another Southern Girls Challenge! Yay! Can't wait to see what everyone shares with us, but for the moment, let me share mine with you.

For this challenge, one of the sponsors is the delightful Emerald Fairy stamp company. They are so stinking adorable and I had a blast coloring this one. I used my copic markers on her and added some glitter to her wings with a quickie glue pen.
I used papers from Teresa Collins. LOVE this stack. I used the layering to add more shabby-ness to it. I distressed the edges of some of the papers with scissors and memento ink. I went a little crazy with the sewing. It got away from me so I had to improvise. I think its still cute, though. Made it a little more shabby. ;) And you can't get much more girly than an adorable fairy day-dreaming?

I hope that you have fun playing along with this challenge! Can't wait to do my rounds and see all of the lovely submissions! Be sure to check out of the rest of the design team as well! All of there links are here on the left side of my page. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Utterly brilliant Cass! I love that your sewing got away from you! I thought it was totally intentional. Your improvisation on this I think really makes the card! Beautiful colouring on that fairy and fab layout. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete