Monday, September 1, 2014

Zap, POW!

Its that time again! Lizzie and I have a new release and we are totally stoked to share it with you! So, I wanted to share some projects that I did using our images. I had SO much fun coloring and playing with these.

One of the best things, I think, about creating with something that came out of your mind is how gratifying it is when it turns out as good, or better than your original imagined thought.

So, of COURSE I had to draw some MORE coffee. I mean, seriously. I chose vivid colors. Had to be BRIGHT eyed and bushy tailed!
 Now, this little guy...my baby optimistic Optimus. I love him so much. I had a blast creating him and then coloring him to bring him to life. Makes me "optimistic". Hehehe. OKay, that was lame, but I still LOVE this card and love my baby Optimus!

With Lizzie's images, I created these cards. I love working with someone whose work I believe in and love to work with!! Like, seriously, a CUPCAKE of tea? Come ON! How "sweet" is that!! I had so much fun coloring this up and creating this card. So cute, I could eat it up!
 And then there is this sweet dress form. I loved it the moment she drew it and HAD to color it up and create with it! Even had some Maya Road measuring tape ribbon/trim that totes matched!

Since we just released, we are having a tag/comment contest and will choose one random commenter to win 3 of our freshest images. You can hop over to our FB page for all of the information. It will end September 2nd at 11 am CST so don't wait!

Also, be sure to check out our shop. We have our entire release up and ready for you to create with!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment