Thursday, October 2, 2014

Christmas Tags

Tags are not something that I usually make. This year, I have been branching out, though. I came up with a few shabby little tags to place in my brother and sister-in-law's booth in Goodlettsville, Oh, So Shabby. You should head down and check them out if you are in the area.

Anyhow, I played with some Washi Tape and some paper from Crate Paper and came up with these lil guys. Honestly, I am a bit loathe to let them go. I would LOVE to put these on my Christmas packages.

I used my Smash* roller date Christmas stamp. I loved the "Do Not Open Until". Its perfect for a package tag. The twine is jute and then some twine from the Dollar Spot at Target.



 I used a stamp from Ms. Kimm Creates for the journaling lines on the back of the tag. On the bottom I used my smash* stamp again and stamped, "So Very Nice". Not sure why, but I thought it was a nice touch. The eyelet at the top of tag is from American Crafts.
So, that's it for now! I am LOVING having time off from work to catch up on things at home and do some crafting for a change. I have missed having this outlet so much and I find that my mood has become so much more relaxed and I am so much less stressed. Now....to get people to buy my stuff, hehe. Hope you are inspired! Christmas is  just around the corner! Don't wait to get your stuff in order!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment