Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Card-Making Day!

I almost didn't make it today! Running low on energy and really wasn't feeling it, but its world card-making day so I HAD to make a couple of cards. I  made a couple of cards for the Oh, So Shabby booth; sticking with the shabby theme, of course.

Its coming up on the most "Thankful" season of all, followed by the most greedy, lol...JOKING...well...mostly. ANYway. I thought this sentiment was a nice touch. Again, using scrap papers and twine from Target's dollar spot.

 This second card is just another "any time" card. Just a "happy hello". I used some cork stickers from Jilly Bean Soup and twine that I had in my stash.
Happy world card making day! I hope that you have a wonderful fall weekend! It sure is fantastic weather here, and I, for one, and more than ready for it! Bring on the cool weather and the beautiful leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment