Wednesday, January 7, 2015

True Story

So today, school in sumner county let out 3 hours early due to zero degree wind chill (and below) and since we have a lot of low funded, poorer schools in our county a lot of the kids don't have coats and have to walk a long way to the bus stop and then there are portables....

Anyway, so Noah and I went on an outing and did a little clearance shopping. He used up the last of his Christmas money and I got to go to Tuesday Morning and Michaels. Woot! With the holiday season gone and CHA just around the corner, Michaels had a lot of Heidi Swapp on clearance. WOO! I got some stuffs!!!

SO...I got home, folded and put away laundry and CRAFTED! Woot!!! And I hope to get to again tomorrow. My new job is so less mental strain so I am clear enough to be inspired. Its magic!



I got 3 new julie nutting stamp sets for Christmas and have been wanting to try then so badly! I got 3 of the card sized smaller girls and I was afraid they would be hard to paper piece but it worked like a dream with my super pointy EK Success detail scissors. The tag came from my shopping today. Its a Heidi Swapp watercolor, die cut tag. The bakers twine comes from Jilly Bean Soup. The papers are Dear Lizzie Neapolitan and  Studio Calico Atlantic. Those were also from my trip today. 

                                           

Had a blast creating again. ALSO...my daily doodle...I might have to start doing like 2 doodle posts a week...but this week, I had time so here is my last doodle for the ASC Doodle stuff in your craft space challenge. 



Dude I ACTUALLY had craft stuff in my craft space today! WOO!!! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is!! Stay warm out there guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment