Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentines

Valentine's Day is upon us once again. This year, I made grown up valentines. Its been many a year since I have made any and with my success with Christmas cards I decided to try a few more Washi Tape Wonders. 

I bought the tape at Target and was so excited to come home and get started.  The stamps are a mixture of Julie Nutting, and a set I bought on clearance at Michaels last year. The twine is Studio G and the spray was Heidi Swapp. 

I love quick and fun cards. Working all the time now leaves little time for my first love, art...so this helps curve that urge a bit. 





 Even managed to decorate the envelopes too. 
                                   
                                     

Have you done any valentines this year? If not, BE INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment