Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kung Fu Fighting

So, Noah is in Martial Arts with Ernie Reyes World Martial Arts and he has been doing so well. It is the first thing he has really taken an interest in outside of Legos and video games, haha. So, we went for it.

Since he has been in almost a year, I thought it was time to get a book started so that he can keep his certificates safe, but also see his progression when he looks back.

In true form, I scrapped some pics in his book cause that is all I know how to do. I can't NOT decorate a page...trust me, I have tried.






Noah is now a green belt so this book will be around for awhile so I am hoping that he will continue along and be a black belt and then be able to look back  see how much he has grown and how far he has come!! I am so proud of him !!



No comments:

Post a Comment