Friday, July 3, 2015

Lovely

I got to craft with  my friend Kristy today!! I can't believe it! It was so good to hang out and get creative again! She just moved into a new home and finally has a craft room of her own. She asked me to make something to hang in her new craft room. I love this prima stamp. She might be one of my favorites ever. 


I did not use any of my sprays or acrylic paints this time. I primed this chip board with white gesso. I gave it a pretty thick layering. I wanted the colors to pop off the page. Added a crumpled dictionary page for texture, used texture paste with stencils for texture....and then went crazy with the gelatos! 

 Tricked out with some chipboard stickers from studio g and some quotes from Heidi Swapp.
 I love this color combo on the prima doll.She came together very quickly.  I love that the gelatos perfectly matched the papers!! I am a bug about matching!

I hope that Kristy enjoys this doll and that inspires her to keep on creating!!! Happy crafting, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment