Sunday, May 1, 2016

More ATC

I have really been into making ATC s lately. They seem to satisfy the need to craft while not taking up as much time or space.

Today I finally got the urge to use my Stampbotique monsters. I water colored them using watercolor pens, and some watercolors I don't remember the brand of. If you recognize them pleas let me know! They are easy to use and so much fun, the palate they chose.

I haven't water colored in a very long time. It was so fun!! Need to do it more!

 I used my faber castell gelatos for the colored background and Balzer Designs stencil for the numbers as well as another color of gelato. The stamped sentiment is from Dylusions and of COURSE the adorable monster guy is from Stampbotique Originals. The sequins are from SomeOdd Girl.
This sentiment always makes me laugh because, it can be so true haha. The personality in this guy's face matches perfectly, I think. It was a blast creating this today. Now to swap! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment