Saturday, October 8, 2016

Word Up Weekend

Good morning, from Stampotique!

It is Saturday which means we are going to start hi-lighting the many fantastic sentiments that Stampotique sells! Our artists have sentiments everything from holidays, to inspirational quotes to snark, which, are my faves.

Today I used Sarcasm . Because, it is my language. ;) I really do love all of the sentiments we have. Such a range makes it easy to find something to go with any style and any image. Listen to me. I sound like a walking commercial, but in all seriousness, they have such a great range!!

I feel like I am perfecting my watercoloring technique for my paper and this one really popped for me. Someday I hope to create my own line of papers using this technique. <3 Here is another I created this week:


Okay, I am off, but I hope that all in the path of Hurricane Matthew are safe and warm with the ones they love. You are for sure in my thoughts!

Ingredients:

Dylusions Ink Spray
Twine
Sequins
Doily
Watercolor Pencils
Ranger Archival Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment