Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Favorite Stamp SDC265

Hidey Ho, Neighbor! 10 points if you know what that's from.... Spoiler alert, its Home Improvement.
Yeah, I am old.....friggen 1990s called haha.

Alright, alright. Back to the important things. This week we are working on using our favorite stamps of ALL TIME! So, about a year ago I discovered this amazing stamp company and was lucky enough to make my way onto the design team about 6 months later. Before that I had a very SMALL stash of these beautiful works of art, like....3. SO. I used them a LOT in many different ways. Now I have a rather beautifully large stash of these wonderful stamps but my favorite is still this one. "Smitten Moustashe Monsters".
I went simple this time on purpose. I really wanted the point of the project to be my fave Stampotique stamp. Even went old school with inked and distressed edges. Something I have never really done is stamp and color on kraft stock. I used crayola colored pencils. Love how these little love monsters turned out. I hope they make you smile!

We can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge and I really can't wait to see what each of your favorite stamps are!

Ingredients:

Smitten (Stampotique)
Teal Twine
Chevron Designer Paper
Teal Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Crayola Colored Pencils
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Ranger White Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment