Saturday, January 28, 2017

Word Up Weekend Time!

Its that time again where we showcase some really wonderful sentiments from Stampotique! I seriously love all of our sentiments. Its so wonderful to have images and sentiments that go so well together.

This week I wanted to play with this adorable octopus. I can say that I am not sure what drew me to this sentiment for this project but I got a real kick out of it.

Originally I wanted to use some bold teals and purples and greens here but I LOVE how it turned out pastel. Sometimes mistakes are just "happy little accidents".

Seriously? Every time this man was on TV I went away feeling like I was an artist...and look at me now!! Talking about peeing my pants with excitement ahahaha. .

Hop on over to the FB group and be sure to check out the store! New releases are coming up soon! Which means MORE SENTIMENTS!

Ingredients:

Octopet (Stampotique)
Couldn't You Just...(Stampotique)
Dylusions Ink Spray
Bristol Paper
Marvy Le Pen
Watercolor Pencils 

No comments:

Post a Comment