Saturday, January 21, 2017

Word Up Weekend!

Glad to be back on task. Word up weekend is a fun little thing we do over at Stampotique to showcase all of the many wonderful sentiments available in the shop.

This weekend I was excited to break in some newbies to my collection. I love all of the snarky sentiments! They work so well with so much of my work, and my personality.


I seriously LOVE this lil kitty and the smug look on its face. So completely goes with the sentiment here and makes me smile. This sentiment also hits home, as, it is well past time for me to make some lifestyle changes. o.O

I hope you enjoy this fun little ATC. Pop over to Stampotique and check out all of our wonderful sentiments! 

Ingredients:

Dylusions Ink Sprays
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Memento Dandelion Ink
Watercolor Pencils
Marvy LePen
Sequins
Bristol Smooth Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment