Saturday, February 4, 2017

Word Up!

So every weekend when Stampotique has Word Up Weekend I ALWAYS think of Word Girl on PBS.
ANYwho, So I used word up weekend this week to not only use a sentiment that I LOVE to use but to also showcase a stamp from our latest release over at Stampotique How sweet is this dream catcher? It couples perfectly with this dreamy sentiment too!

I have been playing around with Yupo paper and Ranger Alcohol Inks and I...am...in...LOVE! WOW! Seriously, I am having a hard time not using ALL the Yupo! And ALL OF THE INK!! Here is another I made. For my project, however, I lightened the colors to be more washed out using more blending solution and rolling my paper towel roll over the surface. 
So, be sure to check out the Stampotique store to see all of our latest images in the February release, and I hope this project inspires you to get working on some projects of your own!

Ingredients:

Enjoy Today (Stampotiqu)
Dream Catcher (Stampotique)
Studio G Adhesive Gems
Yupo Paper
Ranger Alcohol Inks
Blending Solution
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment