Saturday, April 29, 2017

Word Up Weeked

So, here I am again, time for Word Up Weekend and I find myself using an oldie but a goodie, once again. I really love this sentiment.

This week I decided to create and art journal style page. This week my son was so enamored with outdoor things that I was inspired to create a whimsical page for him and no sentiment but this one would do.

 I created baby wipe flowers and made a huge mess with the multi media and it was a blast!


I really tried to capture the essence of my boy blowing his dandelion puff but my printer wasn't having it so I used a marker to kind of draw your attention to what is going on in the photo. See the word "wish"? It was created using the background alpha stamp that came out this month. I stamped it out and cut out the letters from card-stock to create my own word. LOVE multi-use stamps!

I plan to find a frame and hang this one. (Maybe after getting the photo printed somewhere else...) I love how it all came together! Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out our facebook page for more fun word up weekend projects!

Ingredients Used:

Enjoy Today, Stampotique
Alpha Background, Stampotique
Dina Wakely Acrylic Paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang Ink Spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shaker
Tim Holtz Rays Stencil
Dina Wakely Bird Stencil
Diane Revealy Large Triangle Stencil
Flow Magazine Paper
Ranger Texture Paste
Paper Studio Gesso
Tim Holtz Twine
Sequins
Baby Wipe Flowers
Veneers
Corrugated Cardboard

No comments:

Post a Comment