Saturday, May 13, 2017

Word Up Weekend

Here we are again! Another great day to show off our awesome sentiments over at Stampotique!

This week I am showcasing 2 new stamps from our latest release. A sentiment and an image. I used them to make 2 new ATCs.
For the background I used Magic Shaker in Black Forest Black from Lindy's Stamp gang, who, Stampotique has partnered with recently. I LOVE all of the colors in that shaker! I can't wait to buy more!

I colored Isabelle with Crayola colored pencils. The image reminded me of a little girl and how she may draw herself so I used simple coloring to add to that whimsy. I also left the background simple to let the image and sentiment be front and center.
And, of course, the sentiment NEEDED sequins.Just sayin....Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.. ;) I hope these make you smile and, who knows?? One of these may find their way to you someday!

Ingredients:

Phrase Cube #2: Stampotique
Isabelle: Stampotique
Magical Shaker, Black Forest Black, Lindy's Stamp Gang
Strathmore Paper, Bristol Smooth
Crayola Colored Pencils
Sequins
Ranger Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment