Wednesday, August 9, 2017

SDC 279 Animals Only!

So, I am always haunting the clearance aisle, as a thrifty crafter, and this last week I found this amazing Heidi Swapp Instalove photo holder and it was so cheap that I just had to have it. I knew it was destined for Stampotique. My thought behind it was that it could be used to hold ATCs and display them.

So, on to the challenge at hand. Use ANIMALS. Well.....I feel like unicorns are for sure animals.
Yes, ...my geek is showing. Ask me if I care....10 points if you can name this book. (yes, movie too)

ANYhow. So I colored up our adorable unicorn with copic markers. I must get back into the habit of using copic markers. It is so fun to color and watch an image come to life.  I also used one of our new hashtag sentiments. I stamped #artwork onto a gesso treated veneer. Some fun papers,  washi tape and, of course, BLING...
I even had some amazing GOLD glitter flaked paper that was perfect for the edging. My Tombow adhesive is amazing for stuff like this! Take note! It...is....AWESOME! Oh, and a sweet paper flower.
See how perfect this is for holding ATCs?? It would be a great project for those of you that love ATC swapping as much as I do! Someday I will post a video if my amazing year of swapping!
Alright! I hope this inspires you to get creating with all of your amazing animal stamps and papers and things! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created and be sure to link up when you get your projects done!

INGREDIENTS:

Unicorn: Stampotique
#artwork: Stampotique
Heidi Swapp Instalove Tall Photo Display
Some Odd Girl Designer Paper
Heidi Swapp Washi Tape
Glitter Paper
Copic Markers
Tombow Glue
Color Box Black Ink
Various Bling

1 comment: