Saturday, August 5, 2017

Word Up Weekend!

So, as most of you know, we just had another release over at Stampotique. This week, for Word Up Weekend I used ""Wonky Town" to create a mail art envelope.

I thought that this sentiment, "shut the front door" was doubly amusing when paired with the houses. I pieced the houses with various dylusions ink papers to create a more dimensional look. I also decided to use one of the houses for the shipping label. Same with the sentiment.

I can't wait to send this off to its new owner, but they have to wait just a bit longer.

I hope this inspires you! Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page to check out more word up weekend posts! And, of course, our shop is loaded with sentiments! Have a great weekend!

Ingredients:

Funky Town (Stampotique)
Phrase Cube #2 (Stampotique)
Hanging Hearts (Stampotique)
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Color Box Ink
Acrylic Gesso
Tombow Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment