Saturday, September 9, 2017

Word Up Weekend

So, I got this idea in my head and I had to create it. Honestly,it turned out even better in real life. Don't you love it when that happens??  I have had this old wannabe Altoid tin for pretty much forever and never really had any inspiration until I was on Pinterest. Man, don't you love Pinterest?

So, this month we had a release over at Stampotique and this "Black-Eyed" girl was perfect for a spooky shadow box. And, of course, the sentiment was just right for her. And, since Halloween just just around the corner, what is one more decoration to have sitting around the house?
I recently have been loving creating paper beads and this project lent itself to more! I made them longer and used them as a base for my sentiment. The bewitching invitation is from Teresa Collins (see below). I used lots of washi tape and decorative papers to create a lot of layers and interest.

Be sure to hop over to Stampotique's Facebook page for more sentimental projects! It IS Word Up Weekend, after all! Have a wonderful and inspired weekend!

Ingredients:

Phrase Cube #2: Stampotique
Blackeyed: Stampotique
Teresa Collins Masquerade Party Paper Stack
Washi Tape
Star Punch
Core'dinations Papers (Various)
Paper Studio Papers
Faber Castell Gelatos
Color Box Black Ink
Sequins
Altoid Container (off brand)


No comments:

Post a Comment